Fans will have the opportunity at every RiverDogs home game, as well as at www.RiverDogs.com, to register for "Be Your Own Fan" campaign. Upon registering, fans will receive a free colored coded bracelet, plus emails, offers and incentives that cater to their interests and to the reason they come to the ballpark.
There are nine unique fan groups from which to choose:
- The Networker: Comes to the ballpark to meet and connect with people and utilize the facility's atmosphere to create business relationships;
- The Foodie: Someone who loves the various food offerings at The Joe;
- The Family: Comes to games because they know that a RiverDogs game can always be counted on to provide an evening of quality, wholesome family entertainment;
- The Socializer: Comes to The Joe to because they know that it is THE place to be seen;
- Promo-Sapian: Always into the wacky between innings promotions and awesome giveaways;
- The Traveler: Visits the ballpark for a taste of true Charleston hospitality;
- The Pyro: Loves the many postgame fireworks shows at The Joe;
- The River Pup: The younger fans at the park that have a blast as members Charlie's Kids Club;
- The Super Fan: Knows the RiverDogs' roster by heart and wears that heart on his/her sleeve.
The RiverDogs begin the 2012 season on Thursday, April 5 at 7:05pm as they welcome the Rome Braves to Riley Park. For more information, visit www.RiverDogs.com or contact us at (843)577-DOGS (3647).