- Rhymes starts DP with behind-the-back flip
- Cards' Valera steals a hit with leaping grab
- Yanks' Bichette slugs first Double-A home run
- Kottaras leaves the yard for the Bisons
- Tribe's Perez makes barehanded play on the mound
- Tides' Wright earns career- high 11th K during no-hit bid
- Bulls' Mahtook ends no-hitter with RBI double
- Albuquerque's Pederson lofts 31st long ball
- Tides' Borbon preserves no-hit bid
- Bradley Jr. blasts first homer since return
- I-Cubs' Bryant crushes 41st long ball of year
- Clippers' Lindor makes diving stop, gets force
Jon Huizinga played one year in the Minors with Class A Beloit back in 2003 before hitting the independent circuit. He finally returned to affiliated ball with Brevard County this month.
From Rowdy Hardy to Rock Shoulders, MiLB.com's Moniker Madness fan voting contest has provided some fun exposure to some of the most memorable and unusual names in baseball.
Minor Leaguers took a scenic sunset tour of Manhattan this week, Tweeting along the way, while others continued to find buckets of water for their heads. Plus, lots of bus drama.
Mahoning Valley's Eastwood Field will be taken over by Hunger Games celebrations, while the Potomac Nationals host outfielder Rick Ankiel on a night his number will be retired.
- Freeland helps Tourists secure playoff berth
- Mets infielder Hilario airlifted after injury
- Eleven years worth wait for Brewers' Huizinga
- Owens, Taylor among EL end-of-season All-Stars
- 'Moniker' memories: From a Rowdy to a Rock
- Seager, Hader winners of major Cal awards
- E-Twins headline Appy League All-Stars
- Padres' Bousfield finally shining for Eugene